Account Executive – Orange County
- Contact businesses by telephone to engage local merchants in our smart phone based advertising model.
- Set appointments when a face-to-face is required, including restaurants.
- Demonstrate product during meetings with local businesses
- Close product offerings over the phone and in-person
- Keep inside sales updated daily by inputting all leads, changing all lead statuses.
- Process all related paperwork for sold accounts and coordinate with ad production
- Provide ongoing customer service to sold accounts
- Update information such as name, address, and reactions of prospects contacted in Company database
- Obtain e-mail addresses when prospecting.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Follow up on initial sales contacts via telephone or e-mail.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and call back list in Company database
- Data mine where necessary from on-line databases and competitors.
- Demonstrate focused daily activity
- Meet or exceed management defined activity and revenue goals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Communities for Cause business model
- Demonstrate an understanding of and remain current with the local on line advertising market as well as the online media market in general.
- Special projects as assigned
- Submit pipeline report by 5PM each Friday.
- Update management of outcome of each appointment within 24 hours
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of sales experience is required. Online advertising, direct marketing, local advertising preferred
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment
- Familiar with Social Media/Networking-Facebook, Twitter
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communications skill
Compensation: base salary plus commission.